The problem of infertility is very common these days and it has become the need of the hour to find out solution which is having less complications & affordable. Ayurvedic background about effectiveness of treatment of Infertility is fully dealt with in ancient literature Atharvaveda.
DHL has Introduced an Infertility Drug or A new life for the couples who lost belief in treatment of medical science to become parents.
About the Product (Herbal Drug for Infertility):
It is an herbal drug and developed by DCRD/DRDL after years of research by experts in the segment.
The product shows benefit in more than 500 people including Male and Female without any side effects. Moreover, it was effective in the case of females not only to overcome fertility but other associated symptoms like Leucorrhoea, Hormonal imbalance, Thyroid, etc.
Females have conceived in the maximum time of three months after the usage of the medicine.
Minimum Period to take this Medicine:
The medicine is prescribed for one month to get any positive effect for the indication if there is no defect in the morphology of reproductive organs of male and females.
What are the Diagnostic tests required before taking this Infertility Drug?
- The diagnostic test required to be conducted in both Male and Female prior to prescribing the drug.
- In the case of Females Ultrasound and HB examination while in Male, pus cell examination and semen test are required before the start of medicine.
How to take this effectively?
The product is taken through an oral route with honey before meal two times in a day and patients are prohibited to sleep during day-time.
Some of the DON’TS
- Patients are not allowed to consume fast food, Oily food, all-purpose flour, Caffeine and alcohol beverages, Cold food, sweets, rice, red beans, black lentils, sour food, Pickle, Spicy food.
- The patients are not allowed for Smoking, Drinking and Tobacco products.
- Male patients are not allowed to wear Nylon and tight clothes.
- The ingredients of the drug are purely herbal and widely used in the ancient medical treatment system.
- Most of the ingredients are approved through AYUSH Regulatory for used in the manufacturing of herbal medicine.
- Ingredients used are commonly used in our day-to-day life like cloves, camphor, cinnamon, Indian gooseberry, lemongrass, etc.