Ayurvedic medicines are effective against kidney Stones, which are formed due to crystallization of specific minerals like calcium, phosphate, oxalate, etc., at the side of kidney line in the body.
These deposits are found in different shape and sizes but are usually small and go unnoticed in the urine. They cause immense pain and trouble in the body as they obstruct the path of urine, which disables the body to pass the waste materials out of the body freely.
Causes of Kidney Stones
- Excessive calcium intake.
- Poor fluid intake.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Excessive use of medicines rich in Vitamin D and Vitamin A.
- High intake of proteins from non-veg food items.
- Excessive consumption of foods rich in Oxalate.
- The result of other disease or medical conditions like hyperparathyroidism, chronic diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease.
Know when to consult a doctor for Kidney Stones
- If you feel nausea a lot of times in a day.
- If you observe fever or vomiting.
- If you feel pain while urination.
- If you are unable to urinate.
- If you observe blood in urine
- If you observe sharp pain in the groin or lower back while urination.
Why Ayurvedic medicines for Kidney Stones
While there are different therapies like Lithotripsy, and open surgeries available to treat kidney stones out of the body, one must place their trust over Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurvedic medicines for kidney stone are very powerful in treating the defect out of the body, as they are made from diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs, which cleanse the body from waste deposits formed in Kidney.
These are the following reasons that tell why one should consider ayurvedic treatment and medicines over other treatment options kidney Stones.
- Ayurvedic Treatments involve natural therapies.
- Ayurvedic medicines are made from natural herbs and other ingredients that are very powerful in removing the kidney stones by passing them out of the body through urine.
- Painless treatments.
- No risks involved in the treatments
- Easy availability of ayurvedic medicines online. Stores like Dalmia Healthcare offers research-based ayurvedic medicines to treat kidney stones, which can be easily purchased online.
For more queries about ayurvedic medicines that treat kidneys or for any other query, consult Dalmia Healthcare.