Dialysis was the only option for treating kidney problems until the research’s showed that ayurvedic treatments are completely adept in curing kidney failure.
Dialysis involves a lot of risks as side effects of the treatment, but ayurvedic treatments, medicines are completely risk-free and at the same time effective in treating and preventing failure.
Let’s find out why:
- Ayurvedic Treatments use natural herbs like parsley, ginger, turmeric. etc, which are extremely beneficial in protecting the kidneys from failure
- They have all herbal formulation, with zero chemical ingredients.
- Ayurveda realized mind, body, and soul concept, therefore ayurvedic medicines are developed to strengthen whole body immunity. This prevents the body from a relapse of the disease.
Reasons for Kidney Failure:
Chronic Blood Pressure –A majority of people of age above 40, face BP problems. This increases the pressure on kidneys and a result, the organ becomes prone to infections and diseases.
- Diabetes Patients are at High Risk of Catching Kidney Infections. Especially type- 2 diabetes patient.
- Consumption of Alcohol and Smoking.
Symptoms of Kidney Failure:
- A person experiences change in taste. One feels metallic taste or ammonia smell in the breath.
- Reluctance to consume protein rich foods such as kidney beans, oats, meat, eggs, dairy products
- Shivering sensation
- Increased or decreased urination
- Observing blood in the urine
- Urine has foams or bubbles due to protein in it
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mental confusion
- Difficulty while concentrating
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in body and itching problems
- Shortened breath
- Swelling in facial region, arms, and legs
Dalmia Healthcare Medicine for Easy Kidney Stone Removal
A brainchild of Dalmia group, Dalmia Healthcare brings a range of Ayurvedic medicines for kidney problems like kidney stones. These medicines have been developed with plant based formulations, and have all natural composition. They also protect kidneys from future damage.
For further queries, consult Dalmia Healthcare.