Ayurvedic herbal products have proved extremely beneficial in protecting the lung from different diseases. Lungs are one of the largest organs in the human body, and they perform the complex task of expansion and contraction, which ranges up to 20 times a minute, in order to maintain steady oxygen supply in the body.
There’s a need to protect lungs to maintain steady respiration flow in the body. All kinds of lung disorders are effectively treated by ayurvedic products. Few of those are:
- Asbestosis. Asthma.
- Bronchiectasis. Bronchitis.
- Chronic Cough. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Common Cold. Croup. Cystic Fibrosis.
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Influenza.
- Lung Cancer.
- Pandemic Flu. Pertussis. Pleurisy. Pneumonia. Pulmonary Embolism.
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).
Symptoms like a chronic cough, blood in a cough, wheezing, dyspnoea, congestion, difficulty in breathing, give an elaborate idea about these diseases. One shouldn’t ignore these symptoms, and consult an ayurvedic practitioner, in case they observe these signs and symptoms.
Ayurvedic lungs treatment are most trusted because of the natural ingredients, used in their formulation. Herbs like Eucalyptus, Lungwort, Platin leaf, Elecampane, Lobelia, Chaparral, are processed to formulate ayurvedic medicines. These strengthen our lungs and cleanse them from respiratory disorders.
These herbs are effective for lungs because of certain specific characteristics, which are as follows:
- These tend to be an expectorant( medicines useful in breaking and expelling chest congestion).
- They soothe lungs from the irritation in case of nasal passages and blocked airways.
- They sustain respiratory relaxation.
- They calm the lungs and release rate of histamines.
- Natural healing abilities against bacteria and other harmful organisms that produce upper respiratory problems.
- Rich source of antioxidants.
Ayurvedic medicines like Aastha-15 capsules, Lung Kr Capsules, and Astha 15 syrup, which is Dalmia Healthcare products, have been formulated with research based formulations, are very useful in maintaining lung care. They are rich in herbs with cleansing properties and are especially effective against chronic Asthma.
Using such ayurvedic medicines prevent lungs from falling prey to all kinds of diseases. These can prove life-saving for kids suffering from lung diseases, and they promote the organ’s steady growth.
To know more about ayurvedic treatment for lungs and different ayurvedic products, consult Dalmia Healthcare.