Ayurvedic treatment is widely recommended by physicians to the patients suffering from joints or knee pain problems. Reason being, the nature of these treatments – they are equally effective for both temporary, as well as a chronic pain.
Joint pains can occur in any part of the body, and it might result in an unbearable pain for the person affected. Let’s look at the causes of the disease:
Joint Pain Causes
Although there are innumerable reasons that could result in joint pains, a few specified reasons that trigger them are as follows:
- An aftermath of physical exertion.
- Lack of Vitamin D, Calcium, or Iron in the body.
- A result of rheumatoid arthritis.
- A result of a sprain or other injury affecting the ligaments.
‘Prevention is better than cure’, is an old term but apt for almost every disease. Here are few tips to prevent the risks of a joint pain:
– Eat Calcium rich foods.
– Daily consumption of natural painkillers.
– Wear shoes of appropriate size.
– Avoid wearing heels for long.
– Avoid indulgence in sudden intense physical activity.
– Avoid living a sedentary lifestyle.
– Control Obesity that tends to bring extra stress on bones and joints.
– Keep a check on your sitting, standing, and driving posture.
– Avoid sitting for long hours, take short breaks.
– Be watchful while lifting weights.
– Keep stress at bay.
– Refrain from smoking.
How Ayurveda Treats Joint Pains:
Ayurveda is an ancient medical science that acknowledges the concept of mind, body, and soul. All the diseases in the human body are results of an imbalance between these three. It uses the application of natural ingredients to bring out an effective remedy.
All the ayurvedic medicines for joint pains includes natural pain healer herbs, like turmeric, flaxseeds etc. Artho pack Oil by Dalmia Healthcare is a revolutionary product, considered as the best ayurvedic oil to treat arthritis problems. It contains natural herbs and brings an instant relief from joint pains. It is potential to treat a severe chronic pain.
Why must one choose Ayurvedic Treatment over others for Joint Pains?
- Ayurvedic treatments are natural, they use herbal ingredients in formulating a cure.
- They are completely risk-free with no side effects.
- These are highly recommended by expert physicians.
For any other queries on ayurvedic treatment for joint pains, consult Dalmia Healthcare.